Understanding your award obligations and employees' entitlements can be confusing. Our team of advisers can work with you to explain your legal requirements relating to awards, wage rates and the minimum employment entitlements, and provide verbal advice that is tailored to your business to ensure your workplace is compliant.
By subscribing to the Award Service, you will receive:
- establishment of award service requirements;
- a Business SA branded folder containing our hard copy version of your relevant awards and associated wage bulletins;
- free 24 hour online access to your relevant awards and associated wage bulletins;
- free 24 hour online access to the National Employment Standards;
- electronic communication regarding variations and updates to your relevant awards and wage rates;
- guidance through the transitional provisions requirements; and
- free unlimited access to our Telephone Advisory Service for advice and interpretation relating to your relevant awards.
Servicing starts from $110 per award for electronic servicing (higher costs apply for hard copy servicing).
The Award Service is a Business SA member only service.
To subscribe to the Award Service, talk to our team of highly experienced advisers on 08 8300 0101.