Full Price (including GST):
(You could save 16% as a member)
Get started with the Employment Documentation Package
This one publication is the place where you can get standardised documentation, including letters, forms and checklists for everything from recruitment and employment records through to performance and termination of employment. The Employment Documentation Package is cost effective way to help ensure your business is following best practice.
- Detailed guidance of when and how the documentation is to be used
- Employment letters, forms and checklists covering recruitment, ongoing employment and management and termination of employees. For example, selection interview form, letter of appointment, sample individual flexibility agreement, annual leave record form, performance appraisals form and employee warning letters
- Checklists relating to termination that outline the processes and procedures to be followed and to help minimise successful unfair dismissal or unlawful termination claims
- Customisable letters, forms and checklists available on CD-ROM
The Package covers issues such as:
- Recruitment and selection
- Employment contracts
- Employment records
- Performance and development
- Termination of employment
Other recommended titles:
Single sections of the Package can be purchased. Call the Business Advisory Centre on 08 8300 0113.
Expected delivery time: five business days. Please note all prices are subject to change.
Terms of purchase:
Payment is required at time of ordering publication. A tax invoice will be provided. All prices are subject to change. The Employment Documentation Package - 4th Edition is available for perusal at Business SA. No returns accepted and no refunds given. Faulty CD-ROMs will only be replaced within 45 days of purchase. Lost or misplaced folders and/or discs will incur a replacement cost. The Employment Documentation Package is intended for the purchaser only and cannot be reproduced in any way to a third party.