The above video is a case study from Pitstop Marketing who has completed our Business Coaching - SME program. Thanks to 1UP Digital for this production.
Are you looking for expertise on how to grow your business?
The 'Business Coaching - SME' Program can help you do just that!
Facilitated by a highly experienced business coach, this program is structured to provide the mechanisms and strategies to grow your business. We assign each applicant to groups based on their annual turnover, to ensure all businesses are placed with people at the same stage of development. Intensive sessions are designed for businesses to share and collectively solve issues affecting you such as; leadership, finance, marketing, sales management and business planning.
How the program works
- 10 x 3hr monthly group coaching sessions
- Facilitated by an experienced Business Coach, that encourage round table networking
- Maximum of ten people per group who are at a similar business stage to you
- Private business lunch with a successful South Australian entrepreneur
- Networking events with prominent special guest speakers.
Who is eligible?
To be eligible for entry to the program you must:
- Completion of Application form (link below)
- Be based in South Australia
- Be an established business in operation for at least two continuous years
- Be committed to improving and growing your business.
This program is great value at $2,500 including GST
Monthly payment plan can be arranged to assist with cash flow
This program is proudly run in conjunction with the Department for Manufacturing, Innovation, Trade, Resources and Energy (DMITRE)
Workbooks, Readings and Note Pages will be provided.
This program is great value at $2,500 including GST.
For further information please email firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information about starting a business in South Australia visit our website.
The below case study is from Emergency Property Solutions. Thanks to 1UP Digital for this production.
The below case study is from Discount Party Supplies. Thanks to 1UP Digital for this production.