The coaching program is now open register for groups starting in April 2016.
Facilitated by a highly experienced business coach, this program is structured to provide you with the mechanisms and strategies to grow your business. We assign each applicant to groups based on their annual turnover, to ensure all businesses are placed with people at the same stage of development. Interactive sessions are designed for businesses to share and collectively solve issues affecting your business.
How the program works:
- 10 x 3hr monthly group coaching sessions held at Business SA.
- Facilitated by an experienced Business Coach, that encourage round table networking
- Maximum of ten people per group who are at a similar business stage to you
- Boardroom business lunch with a successful South Australian entrepreneur upon completion.
To register you must:
- Be an established South Australian business in operation for at least two continuous years with over $150,000 turnover
- Be committed to improving and growing your business.
This program is great value at $2,500 including GST.
Barossa Valley Cheese Company
The THREESIXTY Business Coaching Program offered our business an opportunity to review the basic foundation blocks required to run a successful business relevant to the current market. The highlight of the program for us, was its ability to facilitate networking opportunities between like minded business. It was a chance to share and discuss challenges, ideas and create solutions amongst a progressive group of businesses.