Vikki Hinton, Workplace Relations and Human Resources Consultant
Area of speciality
I have approximately 15 years experience in South Australian companies with hands-on experience in human resources, recruitment, training, and industrial relations
Why Vikki will add value to your business
One of the most complex matters arising out of the Award Modernisation process is the implementation of transitional provisions. I can support you through this, interpreting and explaining the transitional provisions and how to apply them in order to avoid breaches and their associated penalties.
Vikki can offer you the following services
- Develop human resources policies and procedures
- Draft contracts of employment
- Advise and assist with legislative compliance including the application of Modern Awards
- Advise and assist with drafting enterprise agreements
Examples of tangible services Vikki can offer you
- Creating tools to assist you in ensuring staff are not disadvantaged by the implementation of Modern Awards
- Performing comprehensive audits of your workplace to ensure that your business complies with current industrial relations legislation
- Developing and writing human resources policies and procedures
- Developing and writing contracts of employment that comply with current legislation
- Advising and assisting on the interpretation and application of Modern Awards including transitional provisions.
A non-work related fact about Vikki
I’m currently honing my skills as an amateur photographer.
Ask Vikki how she can help you on:
Telephone: +61 8 8300 0000
Meet Vikki’s consultancy colleagues