Are you looking for expertise on how to grow your business?
The Business SA Coaching and Mentoring Program can help you do just that!
Business SA in conjunction with the Department for Manufacturing, Innovation, Trade, Resources and Energy runs a ten month Coaching and Mentoring Program that provides you with access to expertise on how to grow your business and increase profitabilty.
How the program works
- Monthly group coaching sessions facilitated by an experienced Coach, that encourage peer to peer networking
- Maximum of twelve people per group who are at a similar business stage to you
- Private business lunch with a successful South Australian entrepreneur
- Networking events with prominent special guest speakers.
Overall you get access to the experience, expertise and networks to grow your business!
Who is eligible?
Entry to the program is competitive with a limited number of places available.
To be eligible for entry to the program you must:
- Be based in South Australia
- Be an established business in operation for at least two continuous years
- Have annual turnover greater than $300,000
- Be committed to improving and growing your business
For further information contact:
P 08 8300 0270
For more information about starting a business in South Australia visit: www.sa.gov.au/businessinfo and for details about State Government initiatives related to small business, visit: http://www.southaustralia.biz/industry_and_business_support