Brett Miller, Senior Environment and Sustainability Consultant
I have over six years of international experience in environmental management and organisational sustainability.
Broadly, here’s what I do:
- Help businesses obtain environmental certification under our green accreditation program
- Develop environment and sustainability policy and management systems to international standards (ISO14001)
- Calculate carbon emissions and assess potential carbon tax liabilities
- Assess environmental risk and audit for legislative compliance
- Provide energy audits to Australian Standards (AS3598:2000)
- Undertake sustainability reviews, prioritising ways to save money and reduce impacts
- Provide environmental training
- Render ISO14001 pre-audits
- Develop sustainable procurement policies and plans.
Specifically, what might I do to improve your business:
- Help you achieve environmental certification through our green accreditation scheme (prices start from under $1,000, GST-inclusive)
- Audit your workplace for energy use (for a small to medium business, this would take approximately 8 hours)
- Run a comparison program to secure your business the cheapest rate on electricity bills
- Develop a basic environmental management plan to align with ISO14001 (for a mediumsized business, this would take approximately 10 hours)
- Deliver tailored training including green team facilitation sessions (4 hours)
- Help organisations achieve international environmental certification to ISO14001:2004.
Pricing and timings are presented as a guide only.
My key advantage
My knowledge will assist your business to obtain environmental certification through our ‘green’ accreditation scheme, thereby
helping you establish a more sustainable workplace which will save you money, reduce your environmental impact and enhance
your image in the eyes of your customers, supply chains and staff.
Who is Brett Miller away from work?
A fan of the willow, I played minor county cricket in the United Kingdom.
For a no-obligation discussion on how I can help you, please call the Customer Service Centre on 08 8300 0103 or 1800 088 105
(toll-free from anywhere in South Australia).