WIN A RETURN TRIP TO EUROPE!
Each time you attend a Women of the World event in 2013, your name will be registered for the opportunity to win two return economy airfares flying Emirates to a destination in Europe, including the UK. Each additional event attended will increase your chances of winning. The winner will be drawn on 22 November 2013, during the final Women of the World event for the series.
Terms and conditions
The prize will be drawn on 22 November 2013 at the final event. If the winner is not in attendance, we will send them confirmation of the prize in writing within four days and the winner has fourteen days to claim the prize. If the prize is unclaimed it will be redrawn within 30 days and the winner will be notified in writing. The single return flight is valued up to $6,000 and must be taken within 12 months of booking. Prize cannot be traded for cash and there are no cash refunds or cancellations once booked.
Our Business SA Women of the World events offer all South Australian business women the opportunity to network, develop skills, gain knowledge and inspiration from other likeminded successful women.
The focus of this series is to provide women in every industry with the opportunity to hear from some of South Australia’s most successful business women who are willing to share their journey to success, how they deal with work/life balance and their roles within the industry.
The series consists of four events per annum ranging from luncheons with guest panellists to workshop evenings and networking nights.
We recognise the challenges facing business women and hope our events can unite you with other women so that you can discuss and tackle these challenges together.
View our first 2013 event:
- Event 1 - Women of the World – Professor Brenda Wilson CE of the Cancer Council SA - 7 March - Read about this event
- Event 2 - Women of the World - Emma Hack - 19 April - Read about this event
- Event 3 - Women of the World - Leigh McClusky - 14 June - Register for this event
Read about our 2012 events:
- Event 1 - Blazing your own journey - hot career and business tips from two award winning business women Luncheon - 22 February - Read about this event
- Event 2 - Climbing the Corporate Ladder - Stilettos and all Luncheon featuring Managing Director of Bank SA, Jane Kittel - 18 April - Read about this event
- Event 3 - Growing consciousness, courage and character - developing leadership to tackle wicked problems women face - 20 June - Read about this event
- Event 5 - Women of the World featuring Alison Hoffmann - 14 November
Read about our fantastic 2011 events:
- Event 1 - Read about the “Release your Inner Goddess" event.
- Event 2 - Read about the "Breakfast with The Hon Kate Ellis MP" event.
Event 3 - Read about the "Brand it like Beckham - what's your personal brand" event.
If you would like to be kept up to date with the latest Business SA events, training courses and business news, please subscribe to our events email by updating 'Your Subscriptions' by logging on here.
Highlights from our 2012 Business SA Women of the World events
Email email@example.com or call 08 8300 0103.
|MAJOR SERIES SPONSORS||MAJOR PRIZE SPONSOR|
|IN-KIND SPONSOR||WINE SPONSOR|
|DRINK SPONSOR||AUDIO VISUAL|