Business SA Export Awards celebrate exporting excellence in South Australia by recognising the most dynamic and innovative businesses in the State. Through showcasing South Australia’s most successful exporters, these Awards inspire greater involvement in exporting and recognise these outstanding businesses that call South Australia home.
The Awards operate as a two-tier process – with exporters first achieving State distinction through the Business SA Export Awards program, before progressing as national finalists to the Australian Export Awards. As a national finalist, South Australian Award winners will be benchmarked against their peers across the country, with winners receiving national recognition for their international success.
Winners of the Business SA 2015 Export Awards will be formally announced on Friday 23 October at a luncheon to be held at the National Wine Centre of Australia.
All winners automatically progress as finalists in the 53rd Australian Export Awards to compete for an Australian industry award, including the coveted Australian Exporter of the Year.
Be recognised for your exporting achievements and join the likes of Kangaroo Island Pure Grain, Soniclean, Vaxine, Seeley International, OZ Minerals and OneSteel Manufacturing just to name a few, all of whom have been recognised for their outstanding export success with a Business SA Export Award. Along with National Award Winners for 2011: Codan Limited (Information and Communication Technology Award), Almondco Australia (Regional Exporter Award) and Prism Defence (Small to Medium Services Award).
As a winner in the Business SA Export Awards you will:
- Raise your profile in Australia and overseas;
- Increase business credibility;
- Gain access to resources that will help you export even more successfully;
- Increase your access to new and emerging markets;
- Enhance your business relationships;
- and increase company and staff morale.
There are a total of 12 Award categories, plus the coveted South Australian Exporter of the Year Award.
Winners may use the Business SA Export Awards logo on all company material.
All category winners are automatically entered into the 53rd Australian Export Awards, where you are a National Finalist, opening the door to even more exciting opportunities.
53rd Australian Export Awards - National Finalist Benefits:
- An opportunity to vie for the Australian Exporter of the Year Award;
- Austrade will prepare a comprehensive media/publicity campaign highlighting the success of all National Finalists;
- An Australian Export Awards National Finalist certificate;
- Profile as a National Finalist on the Australian Export Awards website (www.exportawards.gov.au);
- Networking with all finalists at the Finalist Lunch prior to the National Awards Ceremony;
- Opportunity to participate in the Masterclass conducted by a specialist facilitator;
- Two complimentary tickets to the Australian Export Awards National Awards Ceremony at which 12 national category winners and the Australian Exporter of the Year will be announced;
- Opportunity to network with other leading exporters, export facilitators, key Government officials and sponsors who support Australian exporters;
- Entitlement to use the national Australian Export Awards logo for your corporate marketing materials;
- Feedback from national judges on your application;
- Access to APEC Travel card (National finalists are exempt from the business certification requirements).
Winners of the National 53rd Australian Export Awards program receive the following benefits:
- An Australian Export Awards National Winners trophy and certificate;
Entitlement to use the national Australian Export Awards winners logo for your corporate marketing materials.
As exporters, our family business, Ferguson Australia, often confronts obstacles and challenges when delivering Australian Seafood to its international markets. With a volatile global economy only just starting to get back onto its feet, it is encouraging that Business SA provides a platform for exporting businesses to be acknowledged and rewarded when dealing in such an environment. Read more.
Applications for the Business SA 2015 Export Awards are now open. To apply, please visit the application portal here. The application process for the Business SA Export Awards will close Friday 7 August 2015. For support, please contact email@example.com.
Monday 4th May 2015 – Applications Open.
Friday 7th August 2015 – Applications Close.
August 2015 – Judging of Applications.
Friday 23rd October 2015 – Business SA 2015 Export Awards Presentation.
Late November 2015 – 53rd Australian Export Awards National Ceremony.
For more information please contact:
(08) 8300 0000
Business SA’s International Trade Unit actively assists in linking South Australian small and medium sized enterprises with international partners through its global networks.
Our specialist services are designed to help your company develop a successful and sustainable international business through:
- Educational workshops and training sessions
- Trade facilitation through events, outbound and inbound missions
- Export documentation certification and ATA carnets
- Translating services
- Corporate visa services for visitor, business, skills and employer sponsored migration programs.
Visit our International Trade page for more information. To learn more about our International Trade Unit please contact our Customer Service Centre on (08) 8300 0000 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
For sponsorship enquiries, please contact email@example.com.