Thinking of exporting?
Business SA’s International Trade Unit actively assists in linking South Australian small and medium sized enterprises with international partners through its global networks.
Our specialist services are designed to help your company develop a successful and sustainable international business through:
- Educational workshops and training sessions
- Trade facilitation through events, outbound and inbound missions
- Export documentation certification and ATA carnets
- Interpreting and translating services
- Corporate visa services for visitor, business, skills and employer sponsored migration programs.
To find out more about our International Trade Unit please contact Business SA on (08) 8300 0000 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Thinking of employing overseas workers?
We provide professional, efficient and reliable advice that is tailored to address the skills gap faced by South Australian employers and conversely facilitate the migration of foreign skilled and business people interested in moving to South Australia.