To save you money Business SA offers discounts and some courses are eligible for subsidies. To receive a discount or subsidy, please complete a registration form and fax back to Customer Service on 08 8300 0204.
Safe Work SA subsidies
In conjunction with SafeWork SA we offer a Small Business Subsidy and a High Risk Subsidy that apply to selected training courses. You may attract up to $100 per person, per day off the cost of training on the following courses.
- Health and Safety Representative Bridging Course
- Health and Safety Representative Level 1
- Health and Safety Representative Level 2
- Health and Safety Representative Level 3
Small Business subsidy ($50 per person/per day)*
If your business has a total of 100 or less employees that is not a subsidiary of a larger business then you may be eligible for the Small Business Subsidy.
High Risk subsidy ($50 per person/per day)*
If you are in the following Industries you may be eligible for the High Risk Subsidy:Aged care
- Automotive component manufacturing and automotive motor trades
- Building/civil construction
- Commercial cleaning
- Food - wholesale and retail
- Labour hire, employment services
- Meat products manufacturers
- Metal products and machinery
- Motor trades
- Plastic and rubber products manufacturers
- Road transport.
High Risk Occupations - elected Health and Safety Representatives who have in their workgroup, or are a person from one of the following high risk occupations:
- Heavy truck drivers
- Mining, construction and related labourers
- Meat and fish process workers
- Metal fabricators
- Mechanical engineering tradespersons
- Product assemblers
- Automotive tradespersons
- Forklift drivers
- Product packagers
- Agriculture and horticulture labourers
- Delivery drivers
- Carers and aides
- Food tradespersons
- Sales assistants.
*These subsidies are not applicable to self-insured employers or state or local government.