The South Australian Film Corporation provided a unique opportunity for Business SA networkers to get behind the scenes of movie-making.
There were lights, cameras and plenty of action at the latest networking event at the home of filmmaking here in Adelaide.
The South Australian Film Corporation provided an exciting night for networkers as they learnt everything about the film making industry.
Guests had a tour of the new facilities and viewed a special screening in the purpose built screening theatre.
Guest speakers included CEO of the South Australian Film Corporation, Richard Harris, and Marketing Manager of IP Australia, Chris Hayward.
Fantastic canapes and beverages were served throughout the evening and a range of impressive door prizes were given away including:
- a $250 Harris Scarfe voucher courtesy of IP Australia,
- a $200 La Tombola dinner voucher,
- a $300 Peter Fisher photography voucher,
- a voucher from Nu Skin and
From SA Film Corp:
- a Selection of DVDS including classics and recents – Storm Boy, Look Both Ways, Shine and Sunday Too far Away
- SAFC 40th Anniversary Swap Card Collection with Business card case
- Adelaide Studios Paperweight
- Two for one pass to see French Film Delicacy
- Stavros Pippos Photography Book
Business SA would like to thank the staff at South Australian Film Corporation for hosting a very successful event.
The next networking event will be held at Adelaide Shores on Wednesday 5 September. Book here.
Click on thumbnails to view larger pics