Work Health and Safety (WHS)
Compliance is complex, penalties are high and timelines are tight. To assist, our information sessions and education seminars will run throughout metropolitan and regional South Australia. Learn more about WHS.
Advocating on your behalf
We actively lobby on your behalf to achieve the best business environment for this State. We are your voice.
We represent and advocate strongly the business perspective on current and emerging policy issues. We lead without fear, favour or any kind of bias.
We consult closely with our members and work with the government and political leaders to achieve positive and constructive outcomes for local industry and commerce.
The strength of our membership base, which ranges from small to medium size businesses to large companies and multinationals, enables us to gather valuable insight.
Latest Media Releases
- Outstanding Success for Business SA on the international stage with the Young Entrepreneur Award
- Why small businesses deserve our support
- SA Business Community Joins “Small Business – Too Big To Ignore” Campaign
- Another concerning jump in local unemployment
- Slight increase in local retail trade during December