The year just keeps getting better for Wines by Geoff Hardy
, with another prestigious award win. Winestate Magazine recently named Wines by Geoff Hardy’s chief winemaker, Shane Harris, its Australian Winemaker of the Year. The brand was also named in the top five nationally for the fourth time in six years.
Shane has been involved with Wines By Geoff Hardy since 2006 and was appointed senior winemaker in 2009. It’s the second time Shane has picked up the Winestate Magazine gong.
Chief Executive Richard Dolan said the awards were their best yet, with recognising that while the business has grown exponentially over the past six years, it has been able to maintain its very high level of quality.
As a Business SA member and event sponsor, Wines By Geoff Hardy is offering fellow members a 20 per cent discount
on the wines used in the judging of the Winemaker of the Year 2018 award.
The Australian Winemaker of the Year mixed dozen, which includes;
- 2 x K1 Gruner Veltliner 2018 (4 ½ stars)
- 2 x K1 Shiraz 2016 (4 ½ stars)
- 2 x Pertaringa Rifle & Hunt Cab Sauv 2016 (5 stars)
- 2 x Hand Crafted Tannat 2016 (4 ½ stars)
- 2 x Hand Crafted Teroldego 2017 (4 ½ stars)
- 2 x GMH Noble Sweet White 2016 (5 stars)
Retails at $376, but Business SA members can purchase the mixed dozen for $299, plus free shipping.
The Australian Winemaker of the Year Alternative Varieties mixed dozen includes;
- 4 x K1 Gruner Veltliner 2018 (4 ½ stars)
- 4 x Hand Crafted Tannat 2016 (4 ½ stars)
- 4 x Hand Crafted Teroldego 2017 (4 ½ stars)
Retails for $340, but Business SA members can purchase the Alternative Varieties for $279 plus free shipping.
To find out more about Wines by Geoff Hardy's special offers, click here
To obtain your code, please call the Business SA membership engagement team on (08) 8300 0000.