and Business SA are proud of what our state has to offer as we take our products and services, and the South Australian brand, to the world.
SA Leaders, a Business SA partner, has a mission is to inspire business leaders and empower people and businesses to be a step ahead, which it does through access to knowledge, a like-minded network, and capital to support growth.
SA Leaders chief executive Natasha Malani is launching the 2018 program, and wants to meet with 25 companies for the upcoming Executive Leaders series, and 12 companies for its Future Leaders series.
As decision maker you will have access to business, industry and government Leaders to support you to grow, innovate and build a sustainable business.
Outcomes could include:
What’s unique about SA Leaders:
- Improved decision making to enable you to grow a successful, sustainable and profitable business;
- Access to funding and investment opportunities to grow;
- Leveraging thought leaders to support you to keep pace with emerging trends and best practice;
- Making the right connections with many Australian and global business leaders;
- Accountability in driving implementation and change in a trusted environment; and
- Strategic thinking and goal refinement as you work on the business.
- Your company becomes the member so you can transfer the knowledge gained from SA Leaders to the people in your business;
- The individuals who represent the member companies are at CEO level or equivalent;
- Members have reciprocal rights to access other Leaders programs in Australia, New Zealand and the UK;
- It is an ‘expert to business’ model, surrounded by thought leaders who give advice to support you and your business to make key strategic and operational decisions;
- It is a non-selling environment which enables the development of trusted relationships; and
- After completing our program, members remain in the network as part of our alumni program.
Scholarship opportunities are available for Business SA members. Business SA is focused on supporting our members and building the capability of business in our state, in partnership with SA Leaders.
To find out more about SA Leaders, please contact Natasha Malani via email@example.com