Would you like to boost your wine sales in China with qualified and respected Chinese buyers? Invest in the Export Growth China – Wine Export to China Program 2019
, an Australian Chamber initiative that showcases your wine throughout the Asian region between January and December 2019.
China’s growing appetite for high quality food and beverages means South Australian businesses are ideally placed to take advantage of emerging opportunities. The EGC program will help you find the right buyer to establish long-term export success through a vast network of qualified Chinese wine buyers.
Over the past 20 years, ECG’s expert team has assisted thousands of Australian businesses to successfully export to China.
The package includes:
- Five leading wine and food exhibitions in China
- Seven wine tasting, business matching and showcase events in Hangzhou and Shanghai
- Chinese collateral translation and localisation
- Online promotion and social media marketing
- One delegation to China
For companies choosing to join the program immediately, the following benefits apply for early birds at no additional charge to the program’s total cost.
- One leading importing expo (China International Import Expo) in November 2018
- Showcasing your product, once samples arrive in our Shanghai showroom
- China marketing commencing from the joining date
Companies may also be eligible for the Export Market Development Grant, which allows businesses to claim back up to 50 per cent of the total program cost.
Hear what Business SA member, Emu Tracks, has to say about the program here
To register or find out more about the Wine Export to China Program 2019, click here
or contact Business SA’s trade team on (08) 8300 0093 or email firstname.lastname@example.org