Understanding and Managing Conflict
About the Course
Our Workplace Relations courses are taught by highly experienced facilitators who are sharp, knowledgeable, savvy and service all staff. But the big win? The knowledge gained from this training has saved significant dollars for companies and organisations across SA.
WHAT IS IT?
This course is designed to develop an awareness of how conflict grows in the workplace, how to identify the signs of conflict and learn how it escalates.
WHY DO I NEED IT?
It will also explore how people handle conflict and provide strategies and skills to assist in dealing with these situations within the workplace.
WHERE DOES IT HAPPEN?
Book via the public course dates below or to have this course delivered at your workplace contact Cindy Jackway on firstname.lastname@example.org or 0403 454 409..
- Define the various levels of conflict
- Identify conflict management styles
- Develop skills to resolve conflict in a flexible manner
- Develop positive influencing techniques
- Develop negotiating skills appropriate for a win/win situation