In partnership with Business SA and the Department of Industry, Innovation and Science Entrepreneurs’ Programme, the Advisory Board Centre are delivering a free event on Advisory Board Essentials. This free workshop will look at business life cycles, growth plans, make and break points and other key considerations for today’s decision makers. Participants will develop their own growth score card and leave with a framework for how an Advisory Board can help businesses.
What you'll learn
The key topics for the day include:
- Understanding board structures relevant to your business
- Understanding the legal frameworks of Governance Boards and Advisory Boards
- Evaluating the needs of your business and an Advisory Board structure
- A review of the research on when an Advisory Board is appropriate for a business
- The process of establishing an Advisory Board
- The process of managing an Advisory Board and gaining a return on investment
- Management systems to operationalise your Advisory Board
: Tuesday 26 March
: 12:00 - 3:30pm
: Business SA Level 1, 136 Greenhill Road Unley SA 5061
For more information on this workshop, please contact Stephen Schmid on 0417 835 627.
Download the flyer here