For small businesses with employees
If you're a small business and you employ staff, the Startup membership package is the best choice for you. This package provides you with unlimited, any-time access to our highly-regarded Business Advice Hotline, as well as a host of other benefits. The Business Advice Hotline can assist you with compliance issues relating to Work Health and Safety (WHS), injury management, Industrial Relations, Workplace Relations, Human Resource Management, and Modern Award obligations.
- Unlimited access to the Business Advice Hotline
- Discounts on Business SA training courses, including a $100 Training Voucher to use towards any public/scheduled courses or onsite training courses.
- Business SA Education, Seminars, Workshops & Webinars
- Invite to monthly Chamber networking event
- Discounts on consulting from our Workplace Consultants - Industrial Relations, Human Resources, WHS and Workers Compensation
- Discounts on international services
- Discounts on training courses
- Discounts on publications
- Discounted member-only rates for Business SA events
- A listing in The South Australian Business Directory
- Provision of Business SA Logo Library to promote your membership
- Business SA Today weekly newsletter
- Opportunity to contribute to Advocacy undertaken on behalf of the business community
Additional inclusions for the first 12 months of membership
- Employer's Handbook Guide
- Work Health Safety Made Easy Guide
- 1 x Complimentary Modern Award Subscriptions
- Complimentary 30-minute Phone consultation with one of our Business SA Workplace Advisors
Charlene and Peter Elers
Meet our business champions...
Contact our Membership Team
Submit the form and one of our staff will get in contact with you.