Certificate IV in Business - Training Course
12-month course for people working in an office environment
This course is delivered online.
RTO# 6372 CRICOS Code: 02737J
Many administrators are required to carry out a mix of specialist and moderately complex administrative or operational tasks that require self-development skills. They use well-developed skills and a broad knowledge base to apply solutions to a defined range of unpredictable problems and analyse information from a variety of sources. They may provide leadership and guidance to others with some limited responsibility for the output of others.
Who is this course for?
This course is designed to give participants the office and computer skills needed to work in a professional business environment. Students develop the specialist skills necessary when working in an office environment.
- Online learning resources available 24/7
- Monthly electronic contact with a trainer i.e. zoom, phone, email
- Monthly trainer support class via zoom
- Quarterly face to face workplace visits (2 – 4 hrs)
- Dedicated trainer with 1 – 1 support (if required)
- Group catch up sessions via zoom every 6 months
- Delivered over 12 months
- Assessments consists of a combination of multiple choice quizzes, short answer assessments, case studies, observation practical assessments, and workplace projects.
The BSB40120 Certificate IV Business includes training and assessment in the following units of competence:
This course will equip you with the required skills to work in the administration area of any business, such as administrative officer, receptionist, accounts payable and/or accounts receivable officer.
- Traineeship and non-traineeship funding available — $175 inc GST (Total cost if you are eligible for Government funding)
- Fee for service — $3,500 inc GST (Total cost if you are not eligible for Government funding)
Certificate IV in Business
Contact us about training
Please submit the enquiry form below and a member of our team will get in touch with you.