Managing Poor Performance - Training Course
Half-day course for managers and supervisors
This course can be delivered online, on-site at your premises, or at one of our training facilities.
There are times when an employee’s performance needs to be closely managed or results in termination. It is important to learn how to manage this situation fairly and with respect for all parties involved.
This course will provide you with the tools to help identify and manage poor performance. You will learn how to deal with difficult conversations, understand the steps that need to be taken to manage poor performance fairly and manage the dismissal process, if required.
- Develop practical skills to confidently undertake performance management with poor performers
- Identify strategies for initiating difficult conversations
- Access a range of performance management templates and difficult conversation resources
- Understand the legal requirements of terminations
- Identify strategies to avoid unfair dismissal claims
Who is this course for?
This course is for managers and supervisors.
This training is delivered on request for your organisation. It can be delivered on site at your workplace or at our training facilities. Please submit a training enquiry for further information.
HR and Workplace Relations training courses
Contact us about training
Please submit the enquiry form below and a member of our team will get in touch with you.