The following terms and conditions apply to all of our public training courses.
- All prices are GST inclusive and course costs must be paid in full before course commencement, regardless of time of booking.
- Certificate of Attendance will be issued to all participants where invoice is paid in full and successful completion of training undertaken.
- Course transfers received 6 business days prior to course commencement will attract a transfer fee of $50 + GST
- Course transfers received 5 business days or less prior to course commencement will incur a transfer fee of $50 + GST plus catering costs. One course transfer is available per person, thereafter all funds are non-refundable.
- Registrations cancelled 6 business days or more prior to course commencement will receive a full refund other than reimbursement of non-refundable prepaid expenses borne by the South Australian Business Chamber (eg Gallup Report)
- Registrations cancelled 5 business days or less prior to course commencement or in the event of non-attendance are non-refundable.
- Any training booked at a discounted rate is non-refundable.
- The South Australian Business Chamber reserves the right to cancel or postpone courses and, in this case, all registered participants will be offered a full refund or the opportunity to transfer to the next available course date.
- All course transfers must be booked within 3 months of transfer notification, otherwise course fees will be forfeited.
- No recording of training sessions or reproduction or distribution of training materials is permitted.
- The South Australian Business Chamber reserves the right to amend its Terms and Conditions at any time.
All course cancellations, course date transfers or participant substitutions can be communicated via email to email@example.com or call the training team on 8300 0089.