Customer Service and Conflict Management - Training Course
Half-day course for anyone who works with customers in the course of their work
Public courses available, or it can be can be delivered at your workplace or at one of our training facilities.
This half-day program outlines what exceptional customer service is and how maximising effective communication and listening skills is essential to building rapport and positive customer engagement.
This program will also explore some tools for your staff to deal with aggressive behaviour and tactics to de-escalate conflict through understanding how behaviour, tone and body language can inflame or pacify a situation.
Participants will gain the skills and knowledge essential in responding effectively to the needs of customers and clients together with how to turn complaining customers into advocates.
- What is Exceptional customer service
- Skills to build rapport
- Successful communication and active listening
- Develop an awareness of how conflict develops in the workplace
- The signs of conflict and how it escalates
- Explore how people handle conflict
- Provide strategies and skills to assist in dealing with these situations in the workplace
Who is this course for?
This course is for anyone who works with customers in the course of their work.
- Business SA Members - $396.00 (inc. GST)
- Non-members - $495.00 (inc. GST) — Become a member today to access the cheaper rate…
This training is delivered as a public course (see dates/venues below), but it can also be delivered on request, either at your workplace or at our training facilities. Please submit a training enquiry for further information.
Customer Service and Managing Conflict
Our training course categories
Contact us about training
Please submit the enquiry form below and a member of our team will get in touch with you.