Certificate IV in Work Health and Safety - Training Course
12-month course for workplace supervisors and managers
This course is delivered online.
RTO# 6372 CRICOS Code: 02737J
A workplace health and safety management system can minimise the risk of injury and illness from workplace operations. It is one of the most effective ways to make sure health and safety is embedded across your organisation and is a part of everything you do.
Who is this course for?
This course is for workplace supervisors & managers, WHS personnel and workers in WHS related roles.
- On-the-job training under supervision of employer
- Ongoing electronic contact with a trainer i.e. zoom, phone, email
- Face to face workplace visits every 4 weeks for classroom & practical training & assessment activities (2 – 5 hrs)
- Dedicated trainer with 1 – 1 support (if required)
- Delivered over 12 months
- Assessments consists of a combination of multiple choice quizzes, short answer assessments, observation practical assessments, reports from workplace supervisor/s for on-the-job competency; and demonstration of task in workplace
The BSB41419 Certificate IV Work Health Safety includes training and assessment in the following units of competence:
This qualification applies to individuals working in a work health and safety (WHS) role who provide a broad range of technical knowledge and skills, and have some limited responsibility for the output of others.
- Traineeship funding available — $164.50 inc GST (Total cost of qualification if you are eligible for Government funding).
- Fee for service — $3,200 inc GST (Total cost of qualification if you are not eligible for Government funding)
Certificate IV in Work Health and Safety
Work health and safety training courses
Contact us about training
Please submit the enquiry form below and a member of our team will get in touch with you.