Managing Your Safety Operations - Training Course
1‑day course for business owners, managers, supervisors and team leaders
This course can be delivered on-site at your premises or at one of our training facilities.
This course has been designed to set participants up to tackle the everyday safety requirements of the business. It will provide insight and knowledge on how to navigate the Work Health and Safety Act, how to undertake inspections and effectively identify and manage business risks.
This program will provide the necessary tools to create a solid basis to start ensuring the business is a safe and compliant work environment for everyone.
- Business obligations under WHS legislation
- Identify the roles and duties of key stakeholders within an organisation including PCBUs, Managers and employees
- How to identify hazards and manage risks in the workplace
- Identify legal incident investigation responses and safety procedures
- Conduct effective inspections within the workplace
Who is this course for?
This course is for business owners, managers, supervisors or team leaders.
This training is delivered on request for your organisation. It can be delivered on site at your workplace or at our training facilities. Please submit a training enquiry for further information.
Work health and safety training courses
Contact us about training
Please submit the enquiry form below and a member of our team will get in touch with you.