There were no long drives, but there was plenty of action at the latest networking event at the Glenelg Golf Club.
The Glenelg Golf Club was host for our December networking event and Business SA members enjoyed the views overlooking the pristine golf course.
It was another successful event as guests enjoyed the fine food and wine in a great networking atmosphere.
Guests heard from Glenelg Golf Club Captain Jim Johnson as well as Wayne Hutton from Statewide Super, and were treated to fantastic canapés specially prepared by the golf club’s head chef.
There was also a huge range of fabulous door prizes given away including:
- Glenelg Golf Club - One lucky person will win a day of golf for four people with two motorised carts. An eskie will also be supplied stocked with premium beers and soft drink. This prize is valued at $710
- Statewide - gift basket full of South Australian products such as wine, biscuits, crackers and lots of other goodies. Valued at over $200
- SumoSalad - Healthy alternative - City Cross 20 x $10 vouchers
- LA TOMBOLA – 4 x Vouchers to the value of $100
- Coast FM – 1 week prime time advertising valued at $900
- Scene Change – Jumbo Movie night package valued at $600
- Mount Lofty Springs – Mini Cooler and 1 year supply of water valued at $350
- Business SA – a voucher for a one day training course valued at $360
- Clipsal – 2x double general admin tickets
- Yummy snack foods – gift basket valued at $150
- Bare flowers and events – floral arrangement valued at $150
Business SA would like to thank the staff at the Glenelg Golf Club for hosting a very successful event.
The 2011 networking calendar is unveiled in this issue of xpress.
Book now for the first networking event of the year at the Fringe Club on 22 February 2011.
Click on thumbnails to view larger pics
Photography by Darren Clements