Business SA members soaked up the atmosphere at the Clipsal 500 for the March networking event.
The Clipsal 500 was host for the latest networking event as networkers got a taste of the motorsport action in the exclusive V8 Supercar Paddock Club.
A major attraction was guest speaker and motorsport legend Murray Walker (pictured above), while guests were also treated to presentations from the Chief Executive of the South Australian Motor Sport Board, Mark Warren and the Deputy Chair of the Defence Reserves Support Council SA Committee, Stan Livissianos.
Fantastic canapes and beverages were served throughout the evening courtesy of Spotless catering and a range of impressive door prizes were given away including:
- Clipsal 500 merchandise
- An exercise executive stretch course aimed to display the skills that can be gained through participating in the Defence Reserves
- Sumo Salad vouchers
- Peter Fisher $350 photographic session voucher
- Australian Fire and First Aid – Fire Blanket
- Yummy Snack Foods – 3x gift baskets
- a La Tombola $100 food voucher
- a Nu Skin voucher
Business SA would like to thank the staff at the Clipsal 500 for hosting a very successful event.
The next networking event will be held at the Adelaide Zoo on Tuesday 3 May. Click here for booking details.
Click on thumbnails to view larger pics