There was some added animal talk as networkers attended the Adelaide Zoo for the latest Business SA networking event.
The Sanctuary Adelaide Zoo was the venue for the large crowd of Business SA networkers for the latest event on the networking calendar.
Guests were treated to an animal experience by the Adelaide Zoo, with keepers roaming the crowd with a variety of animals including lizards, stick insects and baby wallabies.
Guest speakers included Professor Chris West, CEO of the Adelaide Zoo, Lucia Baldessin from Blanco Food & Events and a presentation from Sharon Ferrier from Persuasive Presentations on how to network successfully.
Fantastic door prizes given away on the night included:
- a $130 lunch voucher and bottle of wine from Blanco Food & Events
- a $990 fire training course from Australian Fire and First Aid
- 20 $10 vouchers from Sumo Salad
- a Peter Fisher $350 credit voucher for a photographic session
- 3 gift baskets from Yummy Snack Foods
- a La Tombola $100 dinner voucher
- a $200 voucher from Nu Skin
- a gift basket from Haighs kindly donated by the Adelaide Zoo
Business SA would like to thank the staff at the Adelaide Zoo for hosting a very successful event.
*The next networking event will be held at the Adelaide Festival Centre on Wednesday 15 June. Register here.
Click on thumbnails to view larger pics