It was a chance to soak up the Adelaide Cabaret Festival atmosphere at the latest Business SA networking event.
The Adelaide Festival Centre was the venue for Business SA networkers at the latest event on the networking calendar.
With the Adelaide Cabaret Festival in full swing, guests were treated to a great atmosphere throughout the evening with some networkers lucky enough to see a special performance by Mark Nadler.
Guest speakers included Christine Deane, the new Function Sales Manager at the Adelaide Festival Centre and Wayne Hutton, Business Development Manager from Statewide.
As always there was a range of fantastic door prizes given away including:
- 8 tickets to the Adelaide Cabaret Festival to see Jane Clifton perform her show, Any Place I Hang My Hat Is Home, courtesy of the Adelaide Festival Centre
- a fantastic hamper given away from Statewide full of South Australian goodies
- 20 $10 vouchers from Sumo Salad
- a Peter Fisher $350 credit voucher for a photographic session
- an electric toothbrush from the Dental Practice
- a La Tombola $100 dinner voucher
- a $200 voucher from Nu Skin
- 3 x $50 Yummy Snack foods vouchers
- and a fire blanket from AFFA.
Business SA would like to thank the staff at the Adelaide Festival Centre for hosting a very successful event.
The next networking event will be held at the Adelaide Casino on Tuesday 19 July, book here.
Click on thumbnails to view larger pics