There was plenty to crow about as networkers put in a four quarter effort at the latest Business SA networking event.
The latest event in Business SA’s networking series was held in the 19th Floor of the Westpac Centre at the Adelaide Football Club.
Networkers were treated to tours of the Adelaide Football Club Museum and the replica locker room.
Guest speakers included Business Development Manager from the Adelaide Football Club, Paul Harrison and Acting Client Service Manager from Employers Mutual, Brad Newman.
As always there was a range of fantastic door prizes given away including:
- a signed Guernsey from the Adelaide football club and signed AFL football,
- gourmet gift basket,
- 2 positions to attend an Exercise Executive Stretch - a weekend of physical and intellectual challenges in an Australian Defence Force environment donated by the Defense Reserves
- Sumo Salad vouchers
- $200 Nu Skin voucher
- 3 $50 Yummy snack food vouchers
- $100 La Tombola dinner voucher
- Peter Fisher is a Photographer $350 session photo voucher
- a full fire training course for 10 participants from Australian Fire and First Aid.
Business SA would like to thank the staff at the Adelaide Football Club for hosting a very successful event.
The next networking event will be held at the SACA on Tuesday 11 October. Book here.
Click on thumbnails to view larger pics