There were no wickets, but plenty of action at Adelaide Oval when the South Australian Cricket Association hosted the latest Business SA networking event.
The latest event in Business SA’s networking series was held in the Members Lounge at the picturesque Adelaide Oval.
Networkers were treated to a spectacular view overlooking the famous oval and a tour of the Bradman Collection Museum.
Guest speakers included Bronwyn Klei, General Manager of SACA and Dale Thomson, Business Development at Finsbury Green.
As always there was a range of fantastic door prizes given away including:
- 2 tickets to the Foo Fighters Concert on Monday December 5 donated by SACA, including corporate hospitality before the concert
|- a $250 digital print voucher and a bottle of wine from Finsbury
- 4 double movie passes from Hoyts
- 20 x $10 vouchers Sumo Salad
- a fire blanket and first aid manual from Australian Fire and First Aid
- a $100 dinner voucher from La Tombola
- a $200 voucher from Nu Skin.
Business SA would like to thank the staff at the SACA for hosting a very successful event.
The next networking event will be held at the National Wine Centre on Tuesday 6 December. Book here.
Click on thumbnails to view larger pics