Business SA has welcomed two new additions to the Business SA Board following its recent Annual General Meeting.
The new additions to Business SA’s Board are:
- Tony Davison, General Manager, Channel Seven Adelaide
- Jane Kittel, Managing Director, BankSA
President, Vincent Tremaine, Chief Executive Officer, Flinders Ports (pictured), was elected for a second two-year term, while Peter Siebels, National Managing Partner of Private Enterprise, KPMG, was also re-elected Deputy President.
Also re-elected for a two year term were:
- Nicholas Begakis AM, Chairman, Bellis Fruit Bars
- Peter Høj, Vice Chancellor & President, University of South Australia
- June Roache, Chief Executive, SA Lotteries
- Guy Roberts, Chief Executive Officer, Penrice Soda Products Pty Ltd
- Ian Stirling, Chief Executive Officer, ElectraNet Pty Ltd
- Mike Terlet AO, Chairman, Land Management Corporation
President of Business SA, Vincent Tremaine, said that the new additions would complement a very experienced Board.
“We are delighted to welcome Tony and Jane to the Board and their expertise will provide a valuable contribution to Business SA,” Mr Tremaine said.
“With extensive experience in finance, media and communications, these new additions will add to the extensive mix of knowledge and leadership on the Board.
“The number of members also continuing on for a further two year period reflects the stability of the Board and the important role of the organisation.”