Bullying, Discrimination and Harassment - Managers - Training Course
4‑hour course for managers and supervisors
This course can be delivered at your workplace or at one of our training facilities.
As part of the new ‘Respect @ Work’ Bill passed in November 2022, organisations need to put preventative measures in place to meet the new business requirements.
We know that bullying, discrimination and harassment can happen in any workplace. Managers need to understand laws and regulations associated with bullying, discrimination and sexual harassment.
This course will cover all relevant laws and regulations and provide managers with an understanding of how to apply them at the operational level. The course will provide participants with the tools to identify problems, to understand the issues, and to deal with them effectively.
- Identify the types of harassment and discrimination that may be encountered at work
- Understand the difference between direct and indirect discrimination
- Learn how to identify and manage bullying, discrimination and harassment issues
- Understand and implement risk mitigation and grievance procedures
- Understand the cost of harassment and the employer’s responsibilities
- Develop an in-depth understanding of workplace law
- Learn how to manage risks associated with bullying, discrimination and sexual harassment
Who is this course for?
This course is for managers and supervisors.
- Business SA Members - $440.00 (inc. GST)
- Non-members - $528.00 (inc. GST) — Become a member today to access the cheaper rate…
This training is delivered as a public course (see dates/venues below), but it can also be delivered on request, either at your workplace or at our training facilities. Please submit a training enquiry for further information.
Preventing Bullying and Harassment in the Workplace
Preventing Bullying and Harassment in the Workplace - Online
HR and Workplace Relations training courses
Contact us about training
Please submit the enquiry form below and a member of our team will get in touch with you.