Mastering Workplace Communication - Training Course
1‑day course for all employees in an organisation
This course can be delivered on-site at your premises, or at one of our training facilities.
Effective communication is the heart of every successful business. It boosts employee engagement, productivity, morale, and satisfaction. It is important for team collaboration and co-operation. Using good communication practices will help to drive better results.
This program is designed to provide participants with a comprehensive understanding of the importance of effective communication, a deeper understanding of themselves and others and equip them with the practical skills to enhance their interpersonal communication and maintain successful workplace relationships.
- Gain insights into communication and various communication styles.
- Deepen your understanding of yourself and others. (DiSC)
- Understand the impact of visual, verbal, and vocal communication.
- Recognise the importance of listening.
- Understand how questioning techniques can enhance communication.
- Understand how to give and receive feedback.
- Use the power of silence.
- Apply strategies to overcome communication breakdown.
- Improve your message clarity.
- How to identify and close communication gaps and barriers.
- Be an assertive communicator.
- Being confident in your communication and building rapport and trust in your team.
- Use the power of positivity to conmmunicate with influence.
Who is this course for?
This course is for all employees.
This training is delivered on request for your organisation. It can be delivered on site at your workplace or at our training facilities. Please submit a training enquiry further information.
HR and Workplace Relations training courses
Contact us about training
Please submit the enquiry form below and a member of our team will get in touch with you.